This has to be the worlds easiest banana bread! It’s a quick, mix altogether and bake recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 1 x Primal Alternative Zucchini or Pumpkin Bread Mix (discard pumpkin seeds)
- 5g apple cider vinegar
- 4 large free range eggs
- 2 over ripe bananas (about 200g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Add all of the ingredients to your food mixer and mix on medium speed until you create a smooth batter
- Pour batter into prepared loaf tin
- Bake for 40 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean
We like this hot out of the oven with lashings of butter. It also toasts really well. Slice it and freeze for healthy banana bread whenever you want!
Love baking? We’d love you to join the Primal Alternative community. Find out about becoming a Primal Alternative producer here: www.primalalternative.com/licence