- 500g sliced chicken breast (leave out for vego)
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced capsicum (any variety)
- 1 Red onion wedges
- 2 garlic gloves thinly sliced
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes
- Paprika, cumin, coriander, salt & pepper
- Pasata or tin tomatoes drizzled on top of wraps
- Sprinkle with tasty/ mozzarella/parmesan cheese. Your choice
- Blitz flesh of 1 avocado, lime or lemon juice, S & P, fresh coriander/mint/parsley.
- Toast spices, add drizzle of EV olive oil, saute veggies, brown chicken, combine with tomato mixture.
- Spoon mixture into middle of the wrap. Roll up.
- Place wraps on a lined baking tray, top with pasata & cheese, bake on 180 for half hour until crispy & golden.
- Dollop with Guacamole & sour cream.
Perfect with a side salad. Bellisimo
Recipe by Primalista Ruth Hutchins – NSW