Gluten free, grain free, low carb, egg free, nut free, dairy free, paleo
8x Primal Alternative Low Carb Wraps (2 per person)
- 4x large chicken breasts, sliced into large bite sized strips
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp organic tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp whole mustard seeds
- 4-5 cloves of garlic crushed or 1.5 Tbsp dried garlic powder
- Rocket or baby spinach leaves
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 fresh lime, quartered
- 2 large ripe avocados, mashed
- Add in the chicken strips, tamari or coconut aminos, mustard and garlic into a bowl and mix to combine evenly.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the red onions and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken evenly on the pan and cook on one side for a few minutes, or until golden brown. Using tongs, flip the chicken pieces over and cook on the other side. Once cooked, remove from the heat.
- Place everything into bowls and place on the table for everyone to help themselves.
- Grab a wrap, spread the avocado on top, then the rocket, chicken strips, tomato and a squeeze of lime. Wrap and enjoy!