- 1 packet of No Nut Hemp Wraps (or your favourite tortilla/wrap)
- 500g mince of your choice (or vegetarian alternative)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 zucchini and/or carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp bone broth concentrate (optional)
- Your choice of herbs & spices, to taste (i used fresh parsley, oregano & rosemary, plus dried paprika, cumin & coriander)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1-2 handfuls baby spinach, roughly chopped
- jar of your favourite salsa
- sour cream (or dairy free alternative)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- guacamole, to serve (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- In a frypan with some oil, fry onion & garlic until soft
- Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add zucchini/carrot, tomato paste, bone broth, herbs, spices, salt & pepper and cook until vegetables are cooked. Taste and adjust seasonings if required. Add spinach and stir through until wilted.
- In a lined/greased circular tray/dish begin layering your lasagna: mince mixture -> salsa -> wrap –
- Continue until you have used up all your mince mixture. (I only had 3 layers, but it will depend on the size of your baking container)
- Top with a wrap/tortilla and spread sour cream evenly over it, sprinkle cheese over the top of sour cream layer
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and browned to your liking, approx. 15-20mins
- Cut into slices, serve & enjoy!
You could use any veggies you like – try corn, capsicum – or add beans/lentils/rice to bulk it out more, especially if opting for a meat free option.