a lively and inspiring guest speaker
Helen would love to be a guest on your show or at your event to share her story of how she reclaimed her health with a primal lifestyle and then went on to create an extraordinary life following her dreams.
Helen is naturally charismatic and engaging, and she has a wealth of valuable actionable tips to share that will inspire your audience on their health journey.
Helen went from being overwhelmed at doing the laundry and having a fear of flying, to developing a international network of local producers across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the US, flying around the world and presenting on stage in front of hundreds of people.
Helen Marshall is a certified Primal Health Coach, founder of the grain-free food range Primal Alternative and host of the Primal Alternative Podcast on The Wellness Couch – Australia’s Number 1 ranked health and wellness podcast station.
Personal Story Highlights
- After a hideous health crisis leads her to ditch grains, seed oils and sugar she qualified as a Health Coach to inspire other women to reclaim their health
- She then got a kick back that eating “real food” is time consuming and people missed bread!
- Helen offers to bake primal alternatives to the food people love which was the birth of the Primal Alternative brand.
- Her Primal Alternative products were a hit at local Farmers Markets, gourmet pizza shops, cafes and health shops but Helen wanted to bring the products to the whole of Australia
- The idea of factory manufacturing did not light her up, so acting on inspiration she licensed her successful baking business so that other
Mums, who have a passion for clean living to do what they love, can also make a difference to the health of their local communities
- The Primal Alternative brand now has over 140 Primalistas (local primal alternative producers) and over 250 stockists in over 4 countries, and growing.
- Helen broadened horizons for the brand by collaborating with Quirky Cooking’s Jo Whitton, as well as Chef Pete Evans, to create collaborative product lines.
- Helen has been recognised as a Finalist in the Ausmumpreneur Awards for Product Innovation & Making a Difference; and a Finalist in Home Based Business ACCI Business Excellence Awards
As seen at…
Helen has been a speaker at the following events
- Wellness Basecamps across Australia
- Wellness Summit in Melbourne 2018 and 2019
- Quirky Cooking live events across Australia
- ‘Kultured Wellness’ event in Perth
- ‘Business in the Kitchen’ at Denmark WA Chamber of Commerce
- ‘Food For Thought’ in Albany WA
- Various Paleo workshops in WA
- An inspirational talk at ‘Paddock + Farm’ in Perth
- Key Note Speaker at ‘We Shine’ – Women Entrepreneurs of The Wheatbelt 2019
And featured on the following podcasts:
- Straight Talking Naturopath
- A Quirky Journey
- Primal Blueprint Podcast
- That Paleo Show
- Wellness Women Radio
- Low Carb Conversations
- The Real Food Reel
- Love & Guts
- Wendy’s Way
- Up For A Chat
- Reconnected Me Podcast
- The 4 Blades Podcast
- Spirited Sisters
- On Track with Karen Martel
Guest Mentor for:
- Alexx Stuart from Low Tax Life
- Kristen Pavex Wholly Nourished Hub
Helen is a fun lively and inspiring guest and loves to chat about overcoming fear, overwhelm, moving though a health crisis to living your best life.
Other topics she presents on include:
- How to ditch deprivation and apply long term dietary and lifestyle changes
- Sisterhood & Soulful Success
- Breakdown to Breakthrough Health Story
- Clean up your lifestyle to hear your inner guide
- Creating a Food Business and Brand from scratch and on a budget
Helen is also happy to ‘go with the flow’ and create a show or presentation that best suits your audience based on her experience and expertise.