a lively and inspiring guest speaker
Helen would love to be a guest on your show or at your event to share her story of how she reclaimed her health with a primal lifestyle and then went on to create an extraordinary life following her dreams.
Helen is naturally charismatic and engaging, and she has a wealth of valuable actionable tips to share that will inspire your audience on their health journey.
Helen went from being overwhelmed at doing the laundry and having a fear of flying, to developing a international network of local producers across Australia, flying around the world and presenting on stage in front of hundreds of people.
Helen Marshall is a certified Primal Health Coach, founder of the grain-free food range Primal Alternative and host of the Primal Alternative Podcast on The Wellness Couch – Australia’s Number 1 ranked health and wellness podcast station.
Personal Story Highlights
- After a hideous health crisis leads her to ditch grains, seed oils and sugar she qualified as a Health Coach to inspire other women to reclaim their health
- She then got a kick back that eating “real food” is time consuming and people missed bread!
- Helen offers to bake primal alternatives to the food people love which was the birth of the Primal Alternative brand.
- Her Primal Alternative products were a hit at local Farmers Markets, gourmet pizza shops, cafes and health shops but Helen wanted to bring the products to the whole of Australia
- The idea of factory manufacturing did not light her up, so acting on inspiration she licensed her successful baking business so that other
Mums, who have a passion for clean living to do what they love, can also make a difference to the health of their local communities
- The Primal Alternative brand now has over 100 Primalistas (local primal alternative producers) and over 175 stockists in over 4 countries, and growing.
- Helen broadened horizons for the brand by collaborating with Quirky Cooking’s Fouad Kassab & Jo Whitton, as well as Chef Pete Evans, to create collaborative product lines.
- Helen has recently been recognised as a Finalist in the Ausmumpreneur Awards for Product Innovation & Making a Difference; and a Finalist in Home Based Business ACCI Business Excellence Awards
As seen at…
Helen has been a guest speaker at the following industry events.
- Wellness Basecamp
- Wellness Summit in Melbourne
- Quirky Cooking live events
- ‘Kultured Wellness’ event in Perth
- ‘Business in the Kitchen’ at Denmark WA Chamber of Commerce
- ‘Food For Thought’ in Albany WA
- Various Paleo workshops in WA
- An inspirational talk at ‘Paddock + Farm’ in Perth
Helen is a fun lively and inspiring guest and loves to chat about overcoming fear, overwhelm, moving though a health crisis to living your best life.
Other topics she presents on include:
- Going Primal
- Creating Your Best Life
- Sisterhood & Soulful Success
- Her Crisis To Success Story
- Building A Business In The Health Space
Helen is also happy to ‘go with the flow’ and create a show or presentation that best suits your audience based on her experience and expertise.