1 x Low Carb Pancake & Waffle Mix
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup your fave sugar (I like coconut sugar)
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup water
juice and zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup your fave sugar (or to your own taste)
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, vanilla essence and water and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients lemon juice and zest.
- Pour into tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- Combine the juice of two lemons and the zest of 1 lemon with the sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the lemon mix over your cake while it’s still warm and let it soak into the cake while it cools.
Recipe by Primalista Cherri WA. I love a Lemon Drizzle cake and this one is even easier to make using our Low Carb Pancake Mix!