72 Minutes Listen here
Cyndi O’Meara is a passionate powerhouse of education and cutting edge information about all things holistic health. She is a Nutritionist, Filmmaker (What’s With Wheat?) and best-selling author of Changing Habits Changing Lives.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into:
- The “Truth About Wheat” – The rise of chronic illness related to wheat consumption.
- Effects of wheat consumption
- Glyphosates: Increasing concerns globally .
- Increase awareness and knowledge of consumers, empowering informed nutritional decisions.
- Options of holistic farming / small gardens.
- Importance of nutrient-rich soil for nutritious food.
The info Cyndi shares is confronting and deeply concerning but she gives us some actionable tips that we can implement to start to make grassroots positive change. Cyndi is passionate about empowering people to make simple and long-lasting changes to their health, Cyndi offers life skills to eliminate unhealthy habits while motivating people to make informed choices about the foods they are consuming, to better nourish the body for optimal health and wellbeing. Yo – don’t miss this one!
To find out more about Cyndi and her Functional Nutrition Course head here: www.changinghabits.com.au
Share this episode with your family and friends