Show Notes Listen here
Eric Tyrone is a dream-time and mindfulness coach, and the creator of the “Get Woke In Your Dream-Time” Masterclass. In the past, Eric ran a non-profit called “Awakening Through Art”, founded a mindfulness App, and was a co-facilitator of a nationwide eco-business meetup group. Eric has a combined 30 years of studies in yoga, meditation, mindfulness, energy medicine and shamanism, and now teaches students around the world to use their dreams as a healing modality and transformational tool.
In this episode we find out how to utilise dreams as a powerful tool for transformation and we cover:
- The power of dreams
- Dreams in ancient cultures
- Influence of dreams on inventions breakthroughs and pop culture
- Types of dreams (lucid dreams, prophetic dreams, subconscious mind dreams, etc.)
- Tips to remember dreams
- Tips to self-empowered dream interpretation
Once you have got a handle on that, buckle up for a deep dive into:
- Visitation dreams (visits from loved ones in our dreams)
- Connecting with spirit guides in our dreams (angelic realm, E.T’s and any an all guides)
- Astral travel in our dreams
Eric’s next 4 week live masterclass called “Get Woke In Your Dream-Time” starts October 16th and he runs them regularly.
Primal Alternative listeners get 50% off code!