Become A Primalista
Create Freedom For Yourself And Change In Your Community
Over five years ago I began noticing the growing demand for grain free, gluten free and dairy free food. I also noticed a growing desire from women who wanted to create a freedom-based lifestyle and start their own business. So, I created a business model and opportunity for women to provide alternative food products for their communities while cultivating a healthier lifestyle for themselves. A lifestyle where they could take control of their time and earning potential.
Today I have helped over 100 women all around Australia to do what they love and generate extra income for their families.
These women are Primal Alternative Producers, who we refer to as our incredible ‘Primalistas’. They are changemakers, running their own small businesses and offering their communities healthy, alternative food options.
What exactly is a Primalista?
A Primalista is a Primal Alternative Producer. They run their own home-based businesses, supplying Primal Alternative food products to their communities.
Primalistas bake and then supply the Primal Alternative Range to local businesses – think health food stores, gyms, cafes, schools, supermarkets, etc. You can also find Primalistas at farmers markets, supplying products directly to the public.
The baking is easy! No artisan baking skills required. Simply measure, mix and bake.
With a growing demand for a convenient source of real, grain free, alternative food staples, there has never been a better time to invest in this innovative business model.
What do you get when you become a Primalista?
As a Primalista, you will be granted a Primalista Baking Licence. This licence gives you all the tools, knowledge and coaching you need to start your business.
You’ll gain access to:
- Trade secret recipes for our Primal Alternative Range:
- Pizza Bases
- Quirky Cooking Pastries
- Low carb & Vegan Options
- The Primalista private website
- ‘How to’ videos
- Food Standards Australia and NZ compliant labels, including authentic bar codes
- Official Primal Alternative logos for your branding
- Marketing material and advice
- Packaging and equipment information
- Ingredients calculator
- Pricing guide, including wholesale, retail and recommended retail price (RRP) All Primalistas charge the same for their products, this is a value we uphold in our sisterhood
- Your own Primal Alternative email address
- A personalised Primal Alternative apron and spatula
- Access to the Primalistas closed Facebook group, where you can seek advice, gain support and celebrate success with the other sisters in your tribe!
Primal Alternative founder, Helen (affectionately known as H within our sisterhood) is continually updating and adding helpful resources to the private website.
Sales and marketing support to help you succeed
H is always working to increase the brand awareness of Primal Alternative, to assist your sales and increase your earning potential.
One way she does this is by making connections with health professionals and influencers, who become advocates for our Primal Alternative range. As a Primalista, you get to reap the rewards of these connections in your own sales and marketing outputs, particularly when reaching out to new suppliers and consumers.
“Producing Primal Alternative will help me get the primal word out and help people who are not feeling the best they can be to feel better. I love the sisterhood of the Primalistas – gorgeous girls, what a team!”
“I am producing Primal Alternative to make it easier for the community to enjoy grain free, locally produced food. I want to help people on a Paleo or restricted diet to stay on track with their health journey. I want to help busy mums like me feed their families REAL food. Primal Alternative gives me the chance to run my own business from home, doing something that I love and serve my community. Being a Primalista has given me everything I wanted.”
“At this point 3 ½ months in, the business is holding it’s own financially. I am having a ball! I feel like I’ve come back to life! I love the interaction with people at the markets and I’m overwhelmed with how many people have health issues. I feel privileged to be able to supply them with food they can safely eat that is also delicious. A great model, very user friendly, with loads of support. And all the hard work i.e marketing, packaging – compliance etc is all done! (Thank you H)”
What does being a Primalista Involve?
Once you have your Primalista Baking Licence, we give you access to all the tools you need to start a successful business, and then guide you through the next steps:
- Form connections with local suppliers – this could include health food stores, gyms, cafes, schools and supermarkets. Basically, any outlet you think could benefit from stocking the Primal Alternative Range!
- Distribute to your suppliers.
You create your own schedule, and only need to bake and distribute the amount that suits you. You can build a full-time business or a part-time side hustle, with the flexibility to adjust this as you go. Your freedom-based lifestyle means that your income is in your hands – each Primalista gets out what they put in!
What do I need to get started?
- A passion for clean living and a healthy lifestyle
- A love for baking (experience is not required)
- Drive to develop your customer base
- An oven
- A Thermomix or food mixer
- A Primalista Baking Licence
- Certificate of Registration of a low risk food business from your council We can help
- Product and Public Liability Insurance (one of our existing Primalistas is an insurance broker who can help you with this, see our FAQs)
What can I expect when I become a Primalista?
- Financial freedom: potential to earn $50 per hour depending on your location, speed of production and customer orders
- Location freedom: unchain yourself from your office desk and work from home
- Time freedom: you choose how much to dedicate to your business (there are no minimum targets to hit)
- Freedom of who you work with: you choose who you wish to supply to
- Freedom of purpose: a business that aligns with your passion and fits your lifestyle
Do people like me become Primalistas?
Our Primalistas are from all walks of life. They are mothers, women with full-time careers looking for a side hustle, and women with part-time jobs who want to supplement their income.
Primalistas are from a range of backgrounds and industries, but there are a few things they all have in common:
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle
- Love or interest in baking
- Desire to have their own business and work from home
- Want to provide a solution to those needing grain free alternatives
- Want to earn an additional revenue stream
Many of these women had no prior experience in baking or running their own business, but found it easy to get started using the resources and support they received from Primal Alternative.
We know that taking a step into something new can be scary. But guess what? You don’t have to do it alone. Being part of a sisterhood is just one of the benefits you can expect when you become a Primalista.
We hear of so many women who want to start their own business, improve their health and live in alignment with their values. One of the main indicators of those who go on to achieve this how much support they receive from the people around them.
As a Primalista, you will make new friendships with women all over Australia who celebrate and support each other. Here are their stories.
” I love the flexibility the Primal Alternative model offers by allowing me to pace my business to my family’s needs by selling online via the established Primal Alternative store, landing my own stockists or by servicing the community via local markets and events. I also like that it is my own business – the framework is there for me (which also means support and lots of knowledge from those who started before me), but the way I run/market my business is entirely up to me. I also absolutely love that I’m back in the kitchen and helping those who are low carb, paleo or grain free to find a healthy way to keep on keeping on with their way of eating.”
“I knew I wanted to do something food related, but was not quite sure what or how as I had no experience in that industry. Until….one day I came across a post in my Instagram feed about the Primal Alternative business opportunity. It just felt right and I contacted Helen from PA immediately, and had my interview sitting in my car in a carpark! With support from my family, I signed up, and I feel it’s the best decision I have ever made.”
“The Primalista Licence is a genius way of serving smaller communities on a national scale. It feels so wholesome and right to go back to this cottage industry set up in a world overrun with mass produced below par products which are damaging the health of people worldwide. I am proud to be part of this movement which allows women the freedom and autonomy to develop their own baking business working from home and feel they are making a difference.”
” What an incredible two years it’s been…it’s taken me so far from the life I had pre-Primal Alternative. I’ve gone from working solo in a fatigue-inducing day job to running my own business, doing something I love, and being part of a true team of “sistas”. Back then I dreamed of doing something else, of living a different life, of making something different of myself. But something always held me back – I had no faith in my abilities and I was terrified to step outside of my comfort zone (no matter how uncomfortable my “comfort zone” actually was!). Finding Primal Alternative was a blessing. This opportunity spoke to me. I immediately felt connected and supported to take the chance. It was exactly what I had been waiting for. All the heart eyes for that 😍😍💚🙌🌿”
“When I decided to become a Primalista I envisioned myself having my little stall surrounded by amazing people, hanging out and chatting with others who just “get it” too.. this weekend made that little dream happen!!!”
“I love Primal Alternative it’s so do-able! No more day dreaming of starting my own business because I’ve actually made it happen! And there’s no prouder feeling of seeing something fabulous, healthy & wholesome YOU’VE made on the supermarket shelves. This business actually changes lives..”
Meet Helen – Primal Alternative Founder
The Primal Alternative story all started with a health crisis.
At 38, Helen Marshall was experiencing digestive, hormonal and sleep problems. Everything overwhelmed her, even the laundry. The crisis affected every aspect of Helen’s life – she was a ‘shouty’ Mum, a ragged, libido-less wife and couldn’t cope with any obstacles outside of the daily grind.
Following a diagnosis of SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) and leaky gut (increased intestinal permeability), Helen made a decision to to regain control of her health. She ditched seed oils, grains, gluten, legumes, dairy, sugar and alcohol completely. Her whole family, including her husband and two children, overhauled their diet. Prior to this they were a typical Aussie family eating four loaves of bread a week and munching through boxes of muesli bars. Helen’s husband told her he was on board for the changes if they could still eat cookies!
So, Helen tweaked their favourite cookie recipe. She swapped ingredients to make them gluten and grain free, and more nutrient dense. As it turned out, Helen loved spending time in the kitchen and came up with some good recipes that her family loved eating!
As her health improved, Helen began feeling joyous, more energised and finally started getting a proper night’s sleep. With all the positive changes she was experiencing, Helen wanted to share her recipes and nutrient-dense food with others. She started a blog and then, using Facebook, began selling and delivering her products.
A local farmer suggested Helen should set up a stall at the markets. Then, the local health food store approached her to stock her products. Helen was keen to do both and focused on nailing five recipes she could distribute.
As popularity for her products grew, Helen discovered just how many people suffering from dietary restrictions were on the lookout for the tasty alternatives she was providing. Demand was now coming from restaurants, cafes, gourmet delis and health food stores, all wanting Helen’s products. Rather than mass producing these in a factory, Helen hatched the Primalista Baking Licence!
By this time Helen had made a decision to ditch her restrictive 9-5 corporate job and work from home. She knew there were many other women who wanted the same thing and she started thinking about how she could create a training program to empower these women to run their own businesses.
And that is how Primal Alternative and the Primalista sisterhood was born!
Helen has a vision to accredit two hundred Primalistas around Australia and to be stocked in more than 1,000 shops and markets. She is taking applications now for the next group of women who want to change their lives and become Primalistas.
Concerned about starting a business during COVID-19? Then this 4.26 min video is a must watch. Now more than ever, people are needing to find healthy convenient food and Primal Alternative Producers are more sought after.
How soon can I become a Primalista?
The Primalista Interview is an opportunity to see how this business model could work in your life. Together we will review how much time you have to dedicate to the business, your location and your earning potential. We will be able to answer any questions you may have and we will both get an idea if this is a good fit, or not.
If you want to become a Primalista but have doubts about applying – we say do it anyway! We’re on your team and want you to succeed, so we’ll get in touch if there are any issues and try our best to work with you to solve them.
What is the investment?
All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
If you are outside of Australia, you do not need to pay GST.
In addition to the Licence Fee, there is an ongoing monthly membership of AU$110
Prices are fixed until June 26 2020
- Primalista Licence $5499
- 6 x 1:1 Monthly Coaching Sessions with Primal Alternative Founder H $1,320
- 6 x 2 hour per month 24/7 messenger access to H worth $2,640
- $1,200 Primalista Bonuses
- Total Package Value $10,659, you save $2,160
Payment Plan Package
- 12 x $475 monthly payments = $5,699
- $1,200 Primalista Bonuses
- Total Package Value $6,899 you save $1,200
Upfront Payment Package
- Primalista Licence $5,699 – save $200 when you pay upfront
- $1,200 Primalista Bonuses
- Total Package Value $6,800, you save $1,400
- Thrive – my 21 day clean living journey. Get back to basics on your health journey by reconnecting to your ‘why’ and going next level on your Food, Movement, Mindset and Lifestyle. Online Course. Start whenever you like. Value: $197
- SET FOR LIFE – My 6 week transformational experience, happiness is an inside job. Get clear on how to create an exceptional life in the now and have an exciting vision for the future pulling you forward! Online Course. Start whenever you like. Value: $660
- Organic, Fair trade apron with your name and state on. Feel like a MasterChef/MKR Rockstar but better! Value: $100
- Silicone spatula, perfect for spreading those Pizzas. Value: $10
- Aligning for Success EFT course. This is an awesome non-invasive Primal Alternative specific way to unlock any limiting beliefs standing in the way of you and your business success. Online Course. Start whenever you like. Value: $49
- One on One Coaching Session with Primal Alternative Founder and successful entrepreneur H. We start from where you are at and take it from there. Value: $220
That is over $1200 of bonus when you join Primal Alternative