Fruit Toast with Inca Berries Mix
Now you can bake and enjoy our best selling Fruit Toast from home!
This loaf has a crunchy crust, biceps are required for slicing. Best sliced and frozen for up to three months.
Made without grains, dairy, legumes or sugar.
Packet Mix Ingredients: tapioca flour, almond meal, sultanas, linseeds, sunflower kernels, walnuts, cashew nuts, Inca berries, chia seeds, spices, grain free baking powder, sea salt.
Just Add: Water, olive oil, lemon juice. (instructions on the packet)
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees (165g fan forced)
- Grease and line a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin.
- Empty the contents of this packet mix into your Thermomix Bowl, food processor or bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil & water and mix 10 sec / reverse speed 5, give it a good mix with a spatula then mix again 10 sec / reverse speed 5 or mix until just combined. Work quickly as this mixture of tapioca and linseed can set like concrete if left too long!
- Tip the Fruit Toast mixture immediately into your prepared tin and bake for about one hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Using oven gloves, remove Fruit Toast from the tin as soon as it is out of the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. This loaf has a firm crust, you will need a sharp knife & good biceps to cut it!
Variation: add 100g choc chips for a chocolate spiced Fruit Toast – this is perfect for Easter.
VEGETARIAN, VEGAN FRIENDLY, LOCALLY MADE, PALEO FRIENDLY
Our Fruit Toast Mix is home made with love in Australia in a kitchen where peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, wheat, egg, cereals, crustacea, fish (including shellfish), sesame and lupin may be.