(Vegan, low carb, paleo, grain & gluten free, sugar free, dairy free)
- 1 cup milk of choice (eg almond, coconut)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup organic coconut yogurt plain or flavoured
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen(defrosted)
- 4-6 drops stevia(optional)
- 1/2 cup No Nut Hemp Granola or Fat & Seedy Granola
- Fresh blueberries
- For the chia pudding mix all ingredients together until well combined. Place in fridge for 30 minutes. After 30 mins stir well to remove any lumps and then pour the mixture evenly into two serving glasses.
- For the coconut yogurt, mix until smooth then add fruit and sweetener if using. Top the chia pudding with the coconut yogurt mix.
- Top the puddings evenly with the granola and add extra fruit to garnish.
- Keep chilled until ready to eat. Can be made the day before.
- Use a flavoured coconut yogurt to change up the flavours…vanilla, mango or passionfruit would be delicious.
- Change up the fruits… for something different you can try strawberries, mango, banana etc
- Sweetner…I’ve used liquid stevia to keep the carbs and sugar low but feel free to use maple syrup, honey etc. Just add a little at a time and adjust the sweetness level to your own taste.
Recipe by Primalista Beck