GrainFree, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
These little babies are so much fun!
Packed full of flavour, they are the perfect quick lunch, or easy on the go breakfast. Pop them in the kids ( or hubbys ) lunchbox, they will soon become a requested favourite.
Free from any nasty additives or preservatives you get all the pizza flavour in every bite
Makes 6 large or 8 medium muffins
- 1 pkt Primal Alternative Zucchini Bread Mix
- 4 eggs
- 110 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon ACV
- 2 rashers bacon diced and fried
- 30g Semi sundried tomatoes + extra for garnish
- 50g parmesan cheese + extra to sprinkle on top
- 2T Your fave pizza sauce ( or just use tomato paste and mix in some dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a muffin tray with liners.
- Make bread mix up as per pkt directions
- Pour mix into a jug or bowl and add cheese, bacon and tomato
- Spoon into prepared muffin trays.
- Add a dollop of sauce on top of each muffin and using the back of a spoon swirl though.
- Top each muffin with extra cheese and tomato.
- Bake for around 30mins or until inserted skewer comes out clean.