Hi there! This website, www.primalalternative.com is owned and operated by Primal Alternative Pty Ltd 614 693 202 If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
Office Address: PO Box 717, Denmark WA 6333
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
We take your privacy seriously. Any information shared with us is held in confidence.
Primalistas – Sensitive & Personal Information
Through the Primalista intake form and interview, we will collect information about your lifestyle, health journey, aspirations for your income and business, family situation, and any obstacles or fears you have around taking up this position. It is essential that you supply us with your real name and address, as these must be displayed on the Primal Alternative products you produce in order to comply with food labelling standards.
Once you become a Primalista, you may choose to share sensitive information about your business in the Primalista Facebook Group. Please be aware that we require all Primalistas to respect each other’s confidentiality.
As a Primalista, you give us permission to share reviews and pictures from your Facebook page or Instagram account, along with your profile picture.
Visitor – Sensitive & Personal Information
If you engage with us via this website, we may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
- Your contact details
- Your address, email and mobile phone number, and
- A history of your engagement with us and the opt-ins that you have signed up for.
Collection of Sensitive & Personal Information
We may collect your information by various means including:
- Questionnaires and inquiry forms,
- When you email us,
- Newsletter subscriptions and opt-ins,
- Seminars, webinars and other events, and
- Client engagement forms and interviews when you choose to work with us.
We may collect limited information about you from a third party, for example when someone refers you to us, or tags you in one of our social media posts.
Use of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To provide you with our services;
- To employ people to work with you;
- To monitor the satisfaction of our clients;
- To provide you with news about our products and services;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To provide you with news about the Paleo Primal Lifestyle.
Reasons why we may disclose your personal information include:
- To carry out your instructions to us;
- To provide goods and services to you; and
- To enable us to efficiently use our support services.
In order to do this, we may share some relevant personal information with:
- our email marketing provider;
- our employees;
- independent contractors such as our VAs;
- third party service providers who assist us with tasks such as:
- business consulting;
- website design and management;
- technology services; and
- customer relations management
- And for Primalistas:
- stockists; and
- your fellow Primalistas.
We will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss this personally.
Cookies and Analytics
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are commonly used by websites to improve a user’s experience, collect statistics or marketing information and provide access to secure areas.
You can choose to configure your browser settings not to accept cookies, but this may interfere with the functioning of this website.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website so that we can get strategic information about how our website is being used, and improve its functionality. You can find out more about the information Google collects and how it is used here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google also provides an add-on for your browser that you can use to opt-out and prevent your data being used by Google Analytics. You can access that add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We manage risks to your personal information by storing your files securely and providing access on a strict need-to-know basis.
From time to time we may store information with the following service providers:
- Active Campaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/au/legal/privacy-policy
- Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/privacy
- Gmail: https://www.google.com/intl/en-IN/policies/privacy/
- Acuity: https://help.acuityscheduling.com/hc/en-us/articles/219149587-Security-Privacy-Compliance
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/about/policies/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Access to Information
You can contact us to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. Unless we are subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits us to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and we believe there is a valid reason for doing so, we will endeavour to make your information available you.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints
Notification of Change