Hi there! This website, www.primalalternative.com is owned and operated by Primal Alternative Pty Ltd 614 693 202 If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
Office Address: 885 Eden Road Nullaki, 6330 WA
Phone: 0423 678 639
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
We understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive.
We may ask you to provide us with sensitive information including:
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Information about your health, well-being and bodily functions
We will only collect this sensitive information if we are providing you with health coaching, in order to build a detailed profile of your well-being. The information will be collected from you personally, either in conference or through forms and surveys.
Your sensitive information will be stored in confidence. It will not shared with anyone or ever used for marketing.
You must be over 18 to use our health coaching services. Primal Alternative does not obtain sensitive information from minors.
We take your privacy seriously. Any information shared with us is held in confidence.
If you engage with us via this website, we may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
- Your contact details
- Your occupation
- Your address, email and mobile phone number,
- A brief history of your life and health issues, and
- A history of your engagement with us and the opt-ins that you have signed up for.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information by various means including:
- Questionnaires and inquiry forms,
- When you email us,
- Newsletter subscriptions and opt-ins,
- Seminars, webinars and other events, and
- Client engagement forms and interviews when you choose to work with us.
We may collect limited information about you from a third party, for example when someone refers you to us, or tags you in one of our social media posts.
Use of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To provide you with our services;
- To employ people to work with you;
- To monitor the satisfaction of our clients;
- To provide you with news about our products and services;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To provide you with news about the Paleo Primal Lifestyle.
Reasons why we may disclose your personal information include:
- To carry out your instructions to us;
- To provide goods and services to you; and
- To enable us to efficiently use our support services.
In order to do this, we may share some relevant personal information with:
- Your email marketing provider;
- Our employees;
- Independent contractors such as our VAs;
Third party service providers who assist us with tasks such as:
- Business Consulting;
- Website design and management;
- Technology services; and
- Customer Relations Management
And for Primalistas:
- Your fellow Primalistas.
We will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where [I/we] have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss this personally.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However:
For health coaching: Providing us with a brief health history including what you eat now and how you move your body can give us insight into what is working for you now and what could be improved upon. Being upfront and honest with us can speed up the health coaching process.
For Primalistas: Provision of your personal information is required so that we can effectively advertise in your area and assist you with finding stockists. It is also a requirement that Primalistas be aware of the general location of other Primalistas in order to reduce the likelihood of friction between you. Please note that you must supply your real name and contact details. Primalistas may not remain anonymous or use a pseudonym as this goes against the ethos of the sisterhood brand that Primal Alternative is creating.
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We manage risks to your personal information by storing your files securely and providing access on a strict need-to-know basis.
From time to time we may store information with the following service providers:
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Dropbox (only for photographs): https://www.dropbox.com/privacy
- Gmail: https://www.google.com/intl/en-IN/policies/privacy/
Access to Information
You can contact us to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. Unless we are subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits us to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and we believe there is a valid reason for doing so, we will endeavor to make your information available you.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting:
- The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints for health coaching, or
- The Franchising Mediation Adviser http://franchisingcode.com.au/ for Primalistas.
Notification of Change