Eating plants & animals, getting enough sleep & sunshine, spending time in nature, slowing life down, stressing less and connecting with the tribe.
This is how Kale Brock, Director of THE GUT MOVIE describes the San’s tribal existence in Namibia.
Check out my interview with Kale here.
The San tribe are relaxed, happy, connected, lean, energised with incredible gut health (Kale knows because he brought some of the tribe’s poo back to Australia!!)
That’s what our hunter gatherer ancestors did.
IT’S WHAT YOUR GENES EXPECT.
Your human default setting is happy, relaxed, content, lean & energised.
Going ‘Primal’ is the fast track to feeling freaking awesome….and you don’t have to move to Namibia to achieve that next level of health!
I’ve created this 21 day clean living journey to inspire, support & guide you to get back to the foods & lifestyle rituals that we evolved and thrive on so you can try it for yourself and see how you feel.
What else is possible?
Find out more about Thrive in this short video...
Accept that there is always going to be “lots going on”.
Build your resilience to handle life with grace and ease.
Learn new lifestyle rituals that help you keep your shiz together!
Do it with a group of like minded women in a safe supportive place that inspires you and gives you that accountability that you’ve been looking for.
Do it with a qualified Primal Health Coach who transformed her health crisis with these hacks.
Trust in the process knowing hundreds have gone before you and achieved amazing transformation.
Thrive offers daily inspiration on
FOOD, MOVEMENT, MINDSET & LIFESTYLE.
This challenge goes against the grain, with anti-conventional wisdom life changing tips.
What could a pain free, clear minded fully charged version of YOU accomplish?
What else is possible?
“Before the challenge I was feeling physically depleted, mentally scattered, emotionally fragile and spiritually void. I haven’t had that groggy foggy hopelessness since the challenge began. Even on some really tired days I have felt calmer, clearer, more positive, more together.” Kyra, ACT
“Epic programme. I did the last round and it changed my life.” Gail OKeeffe QLD
“I’m now more positive and hopeful for the future, emotionally more stable and I don’t feel sick.” Marisha WA
“I was feeling tired, bloated and not much fun…wow it has changed! I’m awake for the first time in so long, no bloating and I’m funny as all hell again, thanks challenge and thank you heaps Helen!” Jo Lane WA
Want to leap forward with some of what these ladies are experiencing?
The 21 Day THRIVE! Clean Living Journey is for women who want to:
* Slow down, simplify life & feel more grounded
* Feel more balanced, optimistic, motivated & inspired
* Beat the bloat and drink less alcohol/coffee and beat sugar cravings
* Feel more energised
* Feel more resilient
* Become more intuitive and feel OK about honouring themselves and putting themselves first
* Feel happier, mindful and joyful and enjoy life instead of just ‘existing’
* Sleep better
* Become stronger, feel sexier & fitter and have fun!
* Shed excess body fat
“At the start of the challenge I felt tired, emotional, achy feet, headachy, stiff neck and disconnected. Now I feel relaxed and much more in tune with myself, no achy feet or headaches or stiffness. I generally feel much more even keeled and positive. I’ve even lost a few kgs.” Jo
What happens in the Thrive Journey:
“I am feeling fantastic! Helen has introduced balance, tools for calming and a gentle rhythm to my day that was missing. I have noticed a huge difference in energy and nurturing myself and others in daily routine. Thanks is really not enough.” Karen
Going Primal is about:
- Getting back to the foods we thrive on a species
- Moving our bodies the way our genes expect, in minimal time
- Honouring sleep, nature & sunshine
- Making play and connection a priority
- Slowing life down and getting handle on stress
- Building resilience to glide through life with ease and grace
- Feeling like “what else is possible”!
- These challenges have been a stonking success with most of the challengers signing up for the next round.
You may like this if you…
Would like to realise you are not crazy and not alone on your health journey
Need some straight talking (no BS) encouragement
Want to feel more in control
Are ready to ditch the guilt, punishment & self loathing
Are sick of ‘falling off the wagon’
Know what you need to do but want to create consistency
Are sick of the all or nothing approach that requires mega willpower!
Want to stop making “I’m too busy” excuses
Are looking for a long term doable lifestyle that still allows you to socialise!
- Do you provide shopping lists and menu plans? No, you get to choose and develop your own hunter gatherer skills choosing from meat fish fowl eggs nuts seeds fruits vegetables fats and oils. You’ll get lots of meal inspiration from other Challengers. Creating your own dishes is incredibly empowering and confidence building
- Is there any 1:1 time? Not specifically but the group is usually an intimate 40 or so and I generally manage to answer all of the questions!
- How do we get help during the Challenge? There is a private Facebook Group for 21 Day Challengers to ask questions and get support, celebrate success and be held accountable!
- I’m already pretty much nailing the food, is it worth me doing this? Yes, it starts with food but prioritising sleep, movement, nature, sunshine, connection and chilling your brain out will sky rocket your energy.
- What kind of results will this program get me? Evened our mood, less sugar cravings, better sleep, feeling of incredible resilience, stuff won’t bother you as much, more energy, less bloating, reduce body fat, feeling connected, more in tune, more empowered, more sexy.
- Why learn from me? This is how I reclaimed my health and how I live my life. It’s the secret non negotiables that I see work time and time again for countless individuals. I’m a Certified Primal Health Coach and ex Personal Trainer & Gym Instructor. I am not a Doctor or Naturopath.